ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate will be responsible for interfacing with both clients and Technical Specialists to ensure that equipment and material is properly inspected, conforming to client requirements, and that field-based Technical Specialist have all the necessary information (assignment instructions, purchase order, specifications, ITP's, report forms, etc.) to conduct the work.
This position reports to the Coordination Team Manager or Team Leader within the Greenspoint-based USA TIS Division.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between Intertek, its clients, and it's field-based Technical Specialists (Inspectors, Expeditors, Auditors).
- Provides clear and concise assignment instructions to the Technical Specialists in accordance with client's instruction(s) and contractual documents.
- Interfaces with the Technical Specialists to ensure visits are scheduled in accordance with agreed frequencies and that reporting is both detailed and timely.
- Verifies that inspectors are paid correctly and on time by auditing and approving inspector timesheets for accuracy during the indicated payroll period, for example, confirming that hours and miles match those submitted on the report to the client, expense receipts are acceptable/legible;
- Ensures that our clients are receiving services that meet their expectations at the time of requests. This includes at a minimum, verifying that hours and mileage are realistic to scope of inspection and inspection location, charged expenses are per client contracts and reports detail all inspection activities per client requirements;
- Interfaces with other Intertek offices when work scope dictates that the inspection be performed overseas.
- Manages all assignments in company's proprietary work process management system.
- Use available systems and procedures to source properly qualified and competent Technical Specialists for assignments.
- Where required, assists in the timely issuanace and review of invoices for assignments under their control.
- Actively seek to strengthen relationships with client personnel through regular followup and proactive communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
- 6 years of relevant experience - preferably in the Oil, Gas, and Energy market sector (OG&E),
- Must master the Project Coordination Charter course during training within 90-day period.
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the above defined duties.
- Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints is critical
- Strong computer software and database skills - specifically with Word and Excel.
- Must be self motivated with good organizational and time management skills.
- High degree of personal integrity and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Good interpersonal and demonstrated communication skills, both verbally and written.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America