FLO design studio - Long Beach, CA is now accepting applications for a Senior Project Designer.
We are seeking a SENIOR PROJECT DESIGNER who is energetic, detail oriented, client savvy, and able to work independently. All candidates must have a positive attitude and great work ethic. The SENIOR PROJECT DESIGNER will assist the firms Principal Designer in overseeing large, long-term, hospitality and residential projects with luxury clientele from concept through completion.
POSITION OVERVIEW / SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have the ability to develop, lead, and drive the design for the duration of the project under the Design Principal.
- Create floor plans, elevations, and details in AutoCAD.
- Develop client presentations, schemes, and budgets.
- Manage contractors on job sites, coordinate and oversee installations.
- Create finish, appliance, materials, and other schedules for projects in excel.
- Shop for fabrics, furniture, lighting, tile, plumbing fittings/fixtures and accessories.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are a MUST.
- Experience in Project Management a MUST
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office.
- Experience with Design Manager or similar accounting program.
- Google Sketch-Up and Hand Rendering is a plus.
- Familiarity with the design center and other high-end showrooms.
- Self Directed and able to work productively on your own
- Must have high organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prepare materials and participate in client presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color, and materials.
- Ability to manage budgets and coordinate with accounting department.
- Degree in Interior Design
- 5+ years professional design experience (hospitality a plus)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com
Archinect.com - 18 months ago