ORC International has an exciting opportunity to join its Seattle- based Public & Civic practice as a Project Director or Senior Project Director – Market Research . In this position you will have overall responsibility for project management of small to large research programs including such activities as budgeting, scheduling, direction, analysis, cost management and delivery. This position may involve supervision of others at a project level. The Public & Civic Services practice focuses on clients in the government, health care, transportation and utility sectors. Typical projects focus on constituent and community equity, employee engagement, performance measurement and resource allocation.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Assist in proposal and budget preparation
- Oversee research to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify potential problems, plan and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Conduct client meetings
- Develop questionnaires and analysis plans
- Design complex tables, charts, and graphs to communicate information needs.
- Perform logic checks of the information presented on tables/graphs and other client deliverables.
- Prepare well-organized and insightful client reports and presentations and participate in presenting to clients as needed.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Strong verbal, writing, analytical, mathematical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage all aspects of a research project
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Capable of interfacing effectively with clients and colleagues
- Supplier side or comparable client side experience
- Ability to manage many multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Ability to work cooperatively with other individuals at all levels throughout the organization including senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to perform higher level analysis and to manage complex data processing requests
- Knowledge of the public and/or not-for-profit sectors, e.g. health care, utilities, government, transportation
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of data collection systems
- Proficiency with SPSS or comparable statistical application
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- 3 to 7 years of professional survey/market research experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with existing clients
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You must indicate Project Director or Senior Project Director – Seattle in the subject line to ensure proper delivery.
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 2 years ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...