Provide technical and program management support to customer projects related to telecommunications and information technology. Provide direct, on-site systems engineering support to a Civil Agency customer in a program office environment. Projects involve state-of-the-art applications of telecommunications, satellite communications, computer networking, and communications infrastructure for customer missions. Specific tasks include conceptualizing technology applications, developing project plans, monitoring and reviewing project progress, and supporting operations. Responsibilities also include significant coordination among Intelligence Community partners, associate contractors, and development contractors. Duties may include initiating and managing ETG support for key tasks. Assignment is full-time on-site with the customer, and is located in the Northern Virginia area.
· B.S. (advanced degree preferred) in Engineering, Physical Science, or Computer Science with a minimum of 12 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Strong oral and written communications skills, with an emphasis on the ability to communicate complex technical subjects to varied audiences is mandatory.
· Strong experience in state-of-the-art telecommunications technologies / systems, cyber technologies / applications, and/or computer networking.
· Significant experience as a project/program manager
· Very strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively and comfortably navigate a complex multi-stakeholder program office environment.
· Current SSBI with full-scope polygraph.
· Prior experience with the SPD customer base is strongly desired.
· Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic program office environment with continuous customer contact is strongly preferred, and experience coordinating complex projects would also be helpful.
· Experience with government mission applications such as Signals Intelligence, telecommunications, computer network exploitation, telecommunications infrastructure or similar areas is desired, while interest in these applications is essential.
The Aerospace Corporation is an independent, non-profit company that provides objective technical analyses and assessments for national...