Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none. As we recognize the 126th anniversary of Westinghouse Electric Company, we celebrate our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to ensuring our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
1. Provide technical and commercial input to project planning and proposal generation.
2. Schedule and plan all necessary project resources and needs (personnel, training, equipment, vendors, sub-contractors, etc.).
3. Coordinate and control all necessary communications between PCI corporate office, customer(s), and site management and staff.
4. Administer all technical and commercial facets of executed contracts on the job site(s). Document all change orders and notify PCI corporate office and customer(s) when contract limits are reached.
5. Conduct daily (unless contract mandates different) status reports with customer(s) and PCI corporate office.
6. Ensure practice, personally and from crew, of ALARA principles and a Safety First attitude as an integral part of all activities.
7. Maintain a safe and ethical work environment as mandated by regulatory agencies, PCI policies and procedures, and customer(s) requirements.
8. Control project costs while maximizing optimum performance to meet requirements.
9. Coordinate all aspects of project invoicing and billing throughout the project's duration and finial billing.
10. Review and complete all required site paperwork (log books, exit interviews, reports, etc.) and all PCI corporate required paperwork (evaluations, dose reports, etc.) in a time of the essence manner.
11. This position requires 20%-40% travel both domestic and overseas, maintenance of unescorted access status, and working with and around hazardous materials. Specific Desired Skills The ideal candidate will be familiar with and/or have experience in the following areas:
Journeyman's papers or Trade School certification and ten (10) years project management.
- B.S. in Engineering and two (2) years project management, graduate degree preferred.
- B.S./B.A. Business and five (5) years project management, graduate degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of PCI's technical capabilities or equivalent experience.
- Experience in project estimating, project management, and contact administration.
- PC literate, proficient in word processing, spreadsheets is necessary, knowledge of SAP and pert chart software helpful but not required. Education Level Bachelors Degree or equivalent Years of Experience 5+ Years Job Category Engineering Benefits Westinghouse employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, STD & LTD, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, Pension Plan and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities. Notice Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
WestingHouse Corp. - 13 months ago
Westinghouse Electric Company, wholly owned by BNFL plc, offers a wide range of nuclear plant products and services to utilities around the...