Minimum 5 years experience required
The Senior Project Management Professional possesses the experience and skills to independently manage medium to large scale projects. Plans, manages and controls project activities to ensure successful delivery of project objectives. Applies MaineGeneral Health project management methodology to all assigned projects. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing methods and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
Maintains excellent communication with project stakeholders both within and across organizations to ensure smooth running of all assigned projects. Is able to lead in the coaching and mentoring of other IT project managers to help them achieve individual expectations and deliverables.
Recognizes the value of the information MaineGeneral possesses, both to the organization and others. Protects the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information.
- 5 years or more of relevant IT experience required; healthcare project management experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Finance or related discipline.
- Project Management Professional preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Excel, SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications.