Carmel Partners is a well-capitalized private real estate firm specializing in multi-family investment across the United States. We have expertise in investment, development, renovation and management of multi-family real estate. Our mission is to create high quality communities using innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the value of our investors, associates and residents.
We are searching for a Senior Project Manager to lead specific redevelopment activities. Responsibilities include helping to establish the initial business plan, including scope of work, budgets, and timelines, as well as working with third party interior decorators, architects, and other vendors to finalize the design. The Senior Project Manager will source material, identify potential contractors, bid the work, negotiate the contract, and oversee the project execution.
Primary Duties Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling, contract negotiations and project oversight for new construction projects
- Responsible for managing the activities of multiple vendors and contractors
- Participates in the planning process by providing budget information, project schedules to asset managers
- Pre-qualifies contractors
- Responsible for meeting financial, budget, and forecasting objectives and requirements
- Develops a bid list for assigned projects, analyzes bids and awards project to selected contractor(s)
- Establishes and monitors construction schedule
- Performs on-site inspections to ensure standards are being met and construction is adhering to plans and specifications
- Tracks and monitors construction progress through site reports
- Ensures project costs are aligned with approved budgets; approves contractor invoices and change order requests
- Supports the VP of Construction, as required
- Ensures positive communication and team coordination with members of Asset Management, Development, and Residential Services
- Attends work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess a strong ability to lead and manage others. Sharp analytical skills are critical to this role. The ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints is necessary, as is a commitment to operation excellence.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in Construction or related field with emphasis on business strategy.
- Experience managing construction projects or personal home renovations
- Extensive computer knowledge, including Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, PowerPoint, Access) and internet. This position will require proficiency in Excel as spreadsheets are widely used for budgets, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus based upon experience and salary history. Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401k retirement plan with company match. To learn more about the company please visit our website at www.carmelpartners.com.
Local candidates are encouraged. Successful candidates will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S. We will only respond to qualified candidates.
Carmel Partners - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -