ESS Group, Inc. seeks an experienced Senior Project Manager to develop business and manage projects involving environmental permitting and regulatory compliance for energy, industrial, institutional, and government facilities. This position offers the opportunity to play a key role in strategic planning and growth of ESS’s Energy & Industrial Services Practice in the New England and mid-Atlantic marketplaces.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing industrial/energy projects involving technical and regulatory analyses, compliance reports, permit applications, and comprehensive impact assessments addressing all environmental media
- Managing technical staff assignments and budgets to ensure project profitability
- Achieving sales target by pursuing and winning projects both independently and in coordination with the Practice Leader and other senior ESS staff
- Developing and executing business development plans to identify opportunities and potential clients
- Leveraging business contacts and relationships to secure industrial projects for ESS
- Working with ESS clients to retain and strengthen client relationships
- Developing pricing strategies and proposals and participating in business development presentations
- Participating in professional networking organizations
- Mentoring staff for technical and professional growth
- BS or MS Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
- 10+ years experience managing projects involving environmental permitting and regulatory compliance for energy, industrial, institutional, and government facilities
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulatory programs
- Professional relationships within the energy/industrial/institutional/government community
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business from existing and potential clients
- Highly organized, with superior written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working both solo and on team assignments in a high performance culture
- Motivated to achieve with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel 25-30% (within US)
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
ESS offers competitive salaries in a dynamic work environment, with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision plans; Life and Disability Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care; 401K Plan; Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays; and a Profit Sharing Program. For more information about ESS Group, Inc. visit www.essgroup.com. Only applicants eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restrictions will be considered.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail your resume and a letter of interest to:
with “Senior Project Manager” in the subject line, or mail to: Human Resources Manager, ESS Group, Inc., 10 Hemingway Drive, East Providence, RI 02915.
ESS Group, Inc. - 6 months ago
In 2002, ESS made a significant commitment to expand the company's engineering capabilities. This has been a real value-added feature for...