ESS Group, Inc. seeks an experienced Senior Project Manager to develop business and manage projects involving environmental permitting and regulatory compliance for energy, industrial, institutional, and government facilities. This position offers the opportunity to play a key role in strategic planning and growth of ESS’s Energy & Industrial Services Practice in the New England and mid-Atlantic marketplaces.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing industrial/energy projects involving technical and regulatory analyses, compliance reports, permit applications, and comprehensive impact assessments addressing all environmental media.
- Managing technical staff assignments and budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Achieving sales target by pursuing and winning projects both independently and in coordination with the Practice Leader and other senior ESS staff.
- Developing and executing business development plans to identify opportunities and potential clients.
- Leveraging business contacts and relationships to secure industrial projects for ESS .
- Working with ESS clients to retain and strengthen client relationships.
- Developing pricing strategies and proposals; participating in business development presentations.
- Participating in professional networking organizations.
- Mentoring staff for technical and professional growth.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- BS or MS Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- 10+ years experience managing projects involving environmental permitting and regulatory compliance for energy, industrial, institutional, and government facilities.
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulatory programs.
- Professional relationships within the energy/industrial/institutional/government community.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business from existing and potential clients.
- Highly organized, with superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working both solo and on team assignments in a high performance culture.
- Motivated to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel 25-30% (within US).
ESS Group, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes medical & dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance program, pre-tax accounts for health care, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid company holidays, sick leave, and vacation time. ESS Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicant must be eligible to work in the US.
For more information about ESS visit www.essgroup.com .
Please e-mail or mail your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
ESS Group, Inc.
401 Wampanoag Trail, Suite 400
East Providence, RI 02915