Senior Project Manager (Market Research Client Operations)
Title: Senior Project Manager- (Market Research Client Operations)
Location: Warren, NJ
Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities – requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP — the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience with a m arket research supplier who can take ownership of a number of projects to ensure successful implementation and deliverables that meet the highest quality standards. Key responsibilities will be to coordinate and facilitate all research and operational activities including programming of questionnaires, sample management, data collection, tabulation, and analysis and reporting. The Senior Project Manager reports to a Client Operations Manager.
- Coordinates and manages all internal activities involved in set-up and implementation of projects from programming, data collection, tabulation, analysis and reporting.
- Proactively contacts clients by phone and email to finalize project specifications, and to keep updated throughout research study.
- Communicates with Account Director and Client Operations Manager to apprise of study status and any issues that require help.
- Being mindful of budget and works with Account Director on cost-related issues
- Identifies and communicates potential problems to appropriate Lightspeed Research colleagues so they can be resolved.
- Manages panel partners and outsourcing operations company to ensure field requirements are met.
- Follows quality assurance procedures to ensure quality and accuracy throughout all phases of projects.
- Maintains positive working relationship with other Lightspeed Research colleagues.
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in Market Research, Statistics, Economics, Business)
- Minimum of three years experience in project management with a market research supplier.
- Panel experience a plus.
- Internet research experience a plus.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel, SPSS, and aptitude to use web-based survey tools.
Lightspeed Research is an equal opportunity employer
- Excellent communication skills – specifically how to distill issues, manage client expectations, and communicate in a timely manner under pressure
- Displaying a solutions driven approach
- Able to react to change productively and handle multiple tasks concurrently
Quirk's - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard