1100 Architect is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our core leadership team, and to support our institutional and public projects.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 15 years total experience in the field with at least 8 years experience as a lead project manager or project architect for medium to large scale building projects;
- Architectural license is required; LEED accreditation is desired, BIM proficiency is desired;
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, LEED certification;
- Proven leadership skills with emphasis on employee coaching and mentoring;
- Experience in RFPs, client presentations, and interviews;
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes, DOB, Review Boards, and other regulatory agencies;
- Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies.
Please email your resume, cover letter as well as work samples to email@example.com with "SPM13" in the subject line. Please do not send links to websites or ftp postings as your application will not be reviewed. Candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
Archinect.com - 17 months ago