As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Managing multiple small to large, complex engineering projects concurrently within the water/wastewater sector from early concept development through detailed design and construction
• Serving as a leader of project teams and mentor to junior staff.
• Preparing, monitoring and managing project budgets and schedules, while managing the firm’s risk.
• Working directly with clients to deliver projects that meet or exceed expectations.
• Identifying and supporting business development opportunities with existing and new Ohio and Kentucky clients, including expanded service offerings.
• Performing technical problem solving, while adhering to the firm’s quality management standards.
• Applying innovation to solve problems of high complexity in area of expertise.
• Effectively working with lead practitioners, quality managers, and key technical specialists
• Being active in the water/wastewater industry, including conference participation.
• 10 - 13 minimum years of experience since B.S.
• Experience managing municipal planning and design projects for water and wastewater treatment, solid waste, and energy management. Conveyance experience a plus.
• Experience in project financial management.
• Successful track record leading business development efforts.
• Exemplary skills in communicating project findings to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard