As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Managing multiple small to large, complex engineering projects concurrently within the water/wastewater sector from early concept development through detailed design and construction
• Serving as a leader of project teams and mentor to junior staff.
• Preparing, monitoring and managing project budgets and schedules, while managing the firm’s risk.
• Working directly with clients to deliver projects that meet or exceed expectations.
• Identifying and supporting business development opportunities with existing and new Ohio and Kentucky clients, including expanded service offerings.
• Performing technical problem solving, while adhering to the firm’s quality management standards.
• Applying innovation to solve problems of high complexity in area of expertise.
• Effectively working with lead practitioners, quality managers, and key technical specialists
• Being active in the water/wastewater industry, including conference participation.
• 10 - 13 minimum years of experience since B.S.
• Experience managing municipal planning and design projects for water and wastewater treatment, solid waste, and energy management. Conveyance experience a plus.
• Experience in project financial management.
• Successful track record leading business development efforts.
• Exemplary skills in communicating project findings to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer.