Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor):
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· 5+ years experience in managing IT projects
· Familiarity with Information Security concepts and technologies
· Strong MS Project, MS Excel skills are essential
· Solid understanding of systems engineering concepts and the SDLC.
· General understanding of IT change management processes
· Strong Business Analysis and writing skills. Ability to work with technical staff to define project schedules, requirements, RTM, design documentation, test plans and test cases without supervision are essential to this position.
· Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills. Ability to work effectively with project clients and manager-level stakeholders.
· Ability to correctly identify priorities and work accordingly with limited supervision.
· Ability to correctly identify when escalation is needed.
· Proactive, self-reliant approach. Focus on delivery.
· Excellent personal organization skills.
· Direct experience in managing Information Security projects
· Information security certification(s) – CISSP, SSCP, etc
· Experience with project portfolio management tool such as CA Clarity or similar.
· Experience working with any of the following technologies/areas: SailPoint IIQ or similar, Network Firewalls, Forensics, Oracle, SQL DB, Application Whitelisting, Unix/Linux, VMware, Identity and Access Management.
· Manage multiple projects within the Information Security Program through planning, execution and closure
· Create and maintain project plans, schedules.
· Create Business Requirements, Test Plans, Test Cases Design documents and other project documentation. Work with IV&V team to obtain feedback and sign-off.
· Coordinate dedicated resources and stakeholder teams (particularly Infrastructure, performance test, application security, IV&V) to deliver project outcomes
· Take releases of new tools and functionality through the corporate change management process.
· Track progress on individual tasks and provide regular written status reports.
CAI is EOE
Computer Aid - 23 months ago