Job Posting |
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Madison, WI office!
• Ensure that all allocated projects are carried out in strict accordance with the relevant protocols, analysis plans, SOPs, and the specified standards of GCPs.
• Clarify specific CDARO requirements from clients.
• Communicate on a regular basis with assigned clients regarding questions, concerns, and project status. Anticipate Sponsor needs for assigned projects.
• Anticipates and identifies operational and logistical challenges and solutions.
• Organize, chair, and record minutes for all relevant CDARO project meetings.
• Facilitate meetings with Sponsors and develop exceptional working relationships with client companies.
• Ensure the relevant personnel are kept informed of problems that may affect the project performance.
• Coordinate receipt and inventory of study related information. Ensure all appropriate documentation and procedures are performed upon project completion.
• Liaise with Quality Assurance regarding regulatory compliance of study reporting and Sponsor audits.
• Elicit and coordinate interdepartmental communication.
• Document and circulate client interactions.
• Communicate with the Data Management, Programming, Statistics, Pharmacokinetics, Medical Writing, and QA departments regarding study progress and reporting requirements.
• Update the CDARO timelines for allocated projects in a timely manner. Renegotiate timelines as appropriate.
• Responsible for timely production of deliverables.
• Liaise with Covance offices or external data vendors as appropriate with regard to the schedules of data availability.
• Liaise with the Sponsor over documentation required for the report preparation process.
• Promotion of best working practices and client requirements throughout CDARO.
• Keep CDARO management team and/or client services informed of pertinent project or client related information (i.e.. work scope changes).
• In-depth knowledge of all Covance CDARO capabilities.
• Ensure client satisfaction surveys are provided to clients. Distribute comments to the CDARO study team and managers as appropriate.
• Actively promote CDARO services to clients whenever possible.
• Write and update SOPs as required.
• Train and mentor junior staff members.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• BS or BSc in Science, Medical, or related field required, Master's degree preferred.
• Knowledge/experience with drug development required.
• Knowledge/experience clinical research preferred.
• 8 years of related experience including 4 years project management experience.
• Clinical project management experience required, data management experience preferred.
• Additional experience may be substituted for education requirements.
• Computer competency with various programs (ie. Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and PowerPoint) required. Must have experience working with Microsoft Project.
At Covance, you can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team’s capabilities.
Covance believes that their best-in-class employees deserve first-class benefits. Covance offers an outstanding benefits package including medical & dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, short and long-term disability, and life insurance, all of which are effective on your first day of employment!
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...