Responsible for all aspects of project performance to include financial, contractual and administrative. Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
Senior Project Manager Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks. Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations. Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- TS/SCI security clearance
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 12 years of project management for DoD and/or the IC.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Experience creating systems engineering work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides, installation and deployment documents.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Able to adapt in fluid and agile environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Management of Software Development effort experience.
- Management of COTS integration development experience.
- Management of Infrastructure solution development experience.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Cloud Computing and BIG DATA Architecture a plus
- DIA Mission experience a plus
- Financial Management a plus
- Knowledge of USDI and Afghan mission a plus
- Travel 10-20%
Eagle Ray Inc - 19 months ago