Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 15+ years experience as an Electrical, Instrumentation and/or Controls Engineer, or Engineering Technologist, including 5-10 years experience in engineering design, and 5-10 years experience in project management.
- Lead project teams effectively through collaboration, support, and team focus.
- Provide expertise and consulting on electrical, instrumentation and/or controls on projects located in all regions.
- Work safely around low, medium, and high voltage electrical systems in a variety of environments, including utilities, manufacturing, mining, and oil and gas.
- Complete technical report writing.
- Interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Various other duties as required.
- Experience in some or all of the following industries, Mining, Oil & Gas, Manufacruring, Utilities.
- Professional Engineer or Certified Engineering Technologist.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...