Use your project management experience to support our clients through their implementation of Esri software solutions.
- Work with program leads to understand overall business activities, workflows, and customer needs
- Drive the implementation and delivery of products and services based on aggressive project requirements and schedules
- Clearly communicate business efforts among project teams during all phases of solution development including requirements gathering and analysis, design, build, test, and deployment
- Define and maintain the project scope, cost, and schedule for multiple contracts
- Manage contract deliverables through the application of planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Coordinate efforts with the Esri marketing and sales teams to drive revenue tied to product development and services support
- Bachelor’s or master’s in operations management, geospatial technology, computer science, or related field
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience focused on engaging others in the delivery and execution of technical solutions and service deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in creating project plans and guiding teams through successful project execution
- Experience with desktop, client/server, and web-based applications and architectures
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- An understanding of the range of GIS and information management software products, from desktop to server applications and development tools
- Working knowledge of database utilization including the use of quality assurance procedures, database management, and data conversion
- Experience utilizing Esri-related technology in a professional environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 21 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...