This position is responsible for managing major
projects, including leading teams, in technical
activities which include the following: identifying
necessary project tasks and required staffing resources,
verifying the completion of tasks, insuring the quality
of products, maintaining project plans and schedules,
reporting project status and providing effective
guidance and communication to the project team.
· Issue analysis and strong communication (written, and
verbal), and facilitation skills
· Ability to think critically and independently
· Conflict resolution skills
· Familiarities with working in cross functional
· Project management tools: scope definition and
management, resource scheduling, milestones,
· Minimum of ten years experience managing complex
· Project /Program Management experience in the area of
IT/Automation systems implementation;
· A successful record in the implementation of
large-scale projects is a must.
· Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus, PMP
Certification a plus
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for
employment are considered without regard to race, creed,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, age, disability, status as a
veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the
Reserves or National Guard. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
We are an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in Holyoke, MA.
ISO New England - 2 years ago
ISO New England is a regional transmission organization (RTO), serving Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and...