Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our State of Tennessee Pre-Planning Team in Nashville, TN
The Pre-Planning Team is tasked with reviewing all Capital Building Projects for all State Agencies (excluding Higher Education). This will include review of business need, scope, budget and risks and subsequently drafting a Business Case Report for each individual project. Projects range from $ 100K to $ 50M and include a very wide range of project types from historic restorations, interior fit-up, mechanical systems replacement/upgrade, life safety projects, deferred maintenance and new ground-up construction. The projects are conceptual and hence have little to no documentation and therefore an ability to work through the project needs and impacts is essential.
This is a fairly new approach to capital project planning with the State of Tennessee being the pilot program.
This is a fulltime permanent position located in Nashville.
This position has very strong growth potential to become a subject matter expert and grow into a Program Lead position.
• Delivers senior level project management supervision over assigned Jones Lang LaSalle client projects
• Provide superior client service
• Provide superior employee management
• Contribute to the growth of the company
• Enhance own professional and personal skills
• Review project request from Agency
• Thorough review of business need, scope, budget and risks for assigned projects
• Develop a comprehensive Business Case Report (within standard template) for each assigned project
• Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
• Oversee A/E consultants vendors
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget and scope
• Assist Program Lead in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
• Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices
• Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• 5-10 years of practical project experience
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Very strong report writing skills
• Broad background of project type and size preferred
• Ability to analyze and communicate data to client and team
• Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
• Experience in construction management preferred
• Basic understanding of real estate asset management
• Experience with infrastructure and complex projects strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
• Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
• Ability to review consultant reports (A/E) and evaluate accuracy and completeness
• Ability to delve into a conceptual project and ask “all the appropriate questions” to identify the full scope and implications
• Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization/team
• Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, and Scheduling in order to fully understand project implications based on minimal conceptual information
• Demonstrated high level of performance in project scope development and budgeting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
• Reports to: Program Lead
• The team is embedded with the Client at the Clients facility in Downtown Nashville
• Position will require periodic (day) travel to project sites around the state.
Minimum Required Education:
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...