You are cordially invited by LivePerson, a dynamic and high-growth company, to pursue your passion in the field of project management. We are the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement. From the largest global enterprises to one-person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace of five hundred plus globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
What you will own:
We are seeking a Project Manager to work in our New York office to be responsible for project managing the successful rollout of our LiveEngage platform by coordinating a cross functional team and managing and tracking all dependencies to achieve the key goals of the rollout. You will ensure that there is a detailed project plan of deliverables from the product, marketing, sales, sales op, finance and legal teams and driving each team to meet their deliverable deadlines. You will be responsible for tracking progress, bringing up red flags in a timely manner and reporting on the metrics and success of the rollout.
What you will bring:
- BS or BA degree
- Proven project-management, interpersonal and communication skills with high attention to detail .
- 2+ years of leadership experience; strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skill .
- Proficient understanding of web based technologies, architecture and languages .
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment .
- Consistent track record of success and achievement and ability to share lessons learned along the way .
- PMP Certification an asset .