MW Partners, Inc. is currently looking for a full time Project Manager with IT infrastructure and MS Dynamics AX implementation experience. In addition to Dynamics background, additional experience with regulated environments such as biotech or pharmaceuticals is highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders.
- Defines requirements and plan project life-cycle deployment.
- Liaise with integrators and project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team, project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and deliverable.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Additional certification such as PMP or CSM is a big plus. 4 year degree and relevant work experience is a must.
No Third Party please. Will require in person interview.
Salary dependent upon experience.