Director of Program Management
We are looking for a Director of Program Management to work with one of our flagship clients in the DC area. He/she will serve as a main client interface and will be responsible for team management, satisfied customers, solution generation and delivery, and helping to grow our DC presence.
Please do NOT apply if you do not have referenceable experience in the following distinct areas:
1. Responsibility for large project ($multi-million) and scalable SW Development
2. Oversight of distributed teams with a significant offshore and/or nearshore component
3. Leading and facilitating the complexities of managing multiple top-tier vendors
4. Deep understanding and application of Agile philosophies, processes and tactics
Additionally, candidates who bring an entrepreneurial passion and want to help build an office...and a company...will get extra points.
· Strategically work with complex clients in complex environments to understand their innovation objectives and take a lean approach to accomplish the objectives
· Work closely with cross-functional (Technology and UX are required!) team members to estimate, plan and deliver multi-track projects
· Plan, lead, and facilitate client meetings at multiple levels
· Manage, coach and mentor Medullan’s Project Management team
· Provide dashboard-level summary status on key accounts to company leadership
· Consult with account management/leadership team to identify new opportunities to drive expansion of existing client accounts
· Participate in project staffing processes
· Hire, train , and develop Project Management team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 7+ years experience with customer facing project management
· Experience managing client engagements and board-room facilitation experience.
· Ability to manage large enterprise-level software projects for programs of 25+ people
· Experience leading workshop style meetings to identify, define and chart roadmaps for complex business problems
· Comprehensive understanding of Agile project methodology (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
· Experience working in a consulting environment
· High energy level and solid verbal/written communication skills
· Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus
· Ability to travel (30-60%)
Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus + Equity. A comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are building a unique company that will produce the next generation of global business leaders. We pride ourselves on a non-hierarchical, no-nonsense work environment where our people can push their career growth as far as their own abilities, skills, and adaptability can take them.
Medullan - 7 months ago