STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join the General Repair Division of our growing Hawthorne, NJ office. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining profit & loss responsibility over multiple projects and making key decisions and recommendations on projects from the pre-planning phase through closeout. You will be involved in preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, developing and managing project budgets and schedules, and providing strong leadership and supervision to project teams (including other Project Managers, Field Managers, Project Engineers, and field crews) and subcontractors. You will work closely with our in-house Estimators and Sales teams to assist in reviewing bids, developing proposals, and developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. We also rely heavily on our Project Managers to demonstrate dedication to safety and quality control on our projects.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position:
Our ideal candidate is an innovative and decisive Project Manager who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect and is able to establish and maintain relationships. Approximately 20% travel is required with this position. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus program. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil / Structural Engineering or related field of study
- 10+ years of relative experience within commercial construction and/or restoration industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with a contract value of at least $5 million
- Proven experience managing an aggregate number of projects totaling in the multiple-millions annually
- Previous experience managing projects that include structural concrete repair, waterproofing, façade repair, and /or historic restoration
- Strong leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Proven dedication to safety
Structural Group - 2 years ago