The Louis Berger Group, Inc., an International Engineering and Environmental Consulting firm seeks a self-motivated individual with diverse background and experience to help us grow and support our developing disaster response and recovery efforts in the region, as a Senior Project Manager in New Jersey.
· Professional with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture and related experience in engineering/architecture construction industry, disaster response/recovery or respective government service in position(s) of responsibility. Additionally, candidates with MBA/MA/MS are desired but not required.
· Individual should have at least 10 years of applicable experience . Ideal candidate will be self-directed, organized, and able to interact with a variety of clients, corporate representatives and government agencies
· Preferred candidate will hold a professional registration in their respective fields – PE, CCM, RA, or similar.
· Proficient in report writing, spreadsheets and other aspects of proposals and deliverable preparation.
· Ability to work on multiple projects, excellent technical and proposal writing, and communication skills.
· Ability for limited overnight travel up to 25% of the time.
Desired Characteristics include:
· Ability to develop new clients while assisting existing clients with managing contracted work load (“Seller/Doer”).
· Ideal candidate will be local to the NJ regional area.
· Knowledge and experience in environmental and engineering services including projects in environmental compliance/permitting, training, plan development, site development, infrastructure, site investigations, environmental assessments and construction management.
· Experience in managing federal/state construction/engineering/environmental contracts.
Responsibilities will include:
· Project Management
· Business Development
· Client service, permitting, training, plan development, site development and investigations
· Emergency or disaster response management.
· Environmental assessments and construction management.
· Managing federal, state engineering and environmental contracts.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php ? and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 18 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...