Established in 1996, Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) is a global technology and managed services firm that has provided solutions to over 900 government and commercial clients in various industries. With its mission of “helping clients achieve measurable results,” VIP helps its customers challenge boundaries and uncover new possibilities to increase productivity, maximize revenue, improve performance, mitigate risks, and reduce costs. VIP has over 700 staff and offers expertise spanning eight core service offerings: Business Intelligence, ERP Consulting & Integration, Technology-Based Learning Solutions, Management Consulting, Software Quality Management & Testing, Application Design & Development, Systems Maintenance & Operations, and Network & Data Center Infrastructure Consulting. VIP’s corporate headquarters is located in Folsom, California with offices in DC Metro, New York City, Houston.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support PM process for the project including updating PM processes and documentation, managing and updating scheduling, serving as a PM for various sub-projects, reporting to middle and executive management staff, training and mentoring staff on PM processes, assessing vendor deliverables, working with IV&V and IPOC consultants, and monitoring PM processes.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) IT project management experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years FTE project management experience in a supervisory, management, or oversight capacity for a Large-scale Software Project.
- Minimum of one (1) year FTE experience in reengineering business processes and developing ancillary processes and procedures.
- Minimum of two (2) years FTE experience in writing/editing documentation such as, project management plans, processes, and guidelines.
- Minimum of two (2) years FTE experience developing project management tools, templates, and procedures.
- Minimum of one and a half (1.5) years FTE experience developing training materials and presenting to diverse audiences.
- Minimum of one (1) year FTE project management experience implementing financial ERP software with multiple waves or iterations.
- Minimum of one (1) year FTE project management experience developing and/or implementing knowledge transfer strategies.
- Minimum of two (2) years FTE project management experience in the DD&I phases of a project.
- Valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Two (2) or more years’ experience working as a project management team member in a public sector IT project.
- Minimum of one (1) year FTE experience working as a project management team member on a financial ERP IT project.
- Worked on system implementation on more than three (3) separate projects with each project value of at least $50 million.
- Two (2) or more years’ training and experience in two (2) or more project management methodologies.
- Worked on Microsoft Project 2010 managing project schedules and developing custom reports.
Sit Bend Stand Walk Handle objects (manual dexterity) Use fine finger movements (type) Must carry/lift loads of up to 25 lbs.
Read/comprehend Write Perform calculations Communicate orally Reason and analyze
******All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. EOE/F/M/DV. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.********
Monster - 17 months ago