Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Cape Coral, Bradenton or St. Augustine State: FL ZipCode: TBD
Title of Position: Senior Property Manager
The Senior Property Manager (SPM) is responsible for overseeing Property Managers in the planning and execution of the day to day operations of the properties. The SPM is responsible for maintaining amicable resident relations with excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills. Strong customer service and multifamily financial reporting skills are highly important!
The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management, to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, to be responsive to objectives of the ownership, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements. The incumbent could be responsible for 4-12 sites in potentially two states. Specific experience is required in multi-family residential sites and apartments.
• A minimum of 4 years of multi-site Property Management experience required
• Must be a self-starter that thrives in a deadline driven environment and who produces consistent exceptional work product
• Previous experience with budgets and financial reports is required
• 50% or less business travel is required with occasional over nights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
• Tax credit experience is a MUST
• YARDI experience is a plus
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 and whatever is necessary for travel and meeting the work expectations
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.