This position will lead all PR activities for TriNet. From the development of the PR strategy to hands on execution, this person will be a big thinker, media relationship builder, writer, and editor, who evangelizes TriNet’s success and knows how to transform news about products and services into sizzling media campaigns.
Strategy and planning
Management of media outlets/sources
- Develop a comprehensive multichannel PR strategy to increase brand awareness among all traditional and new media outlets.
- Collaborate with product management and other client facing groups to ensure messages resonate with key influencers and prospects.
- Provide key counsel on content and delivery of press related communications.
Execution and Delivery
- Ensure social media is being leveraged to fullest degree in all campaigns and is proactively integrated with all corporate and field marketing programs.
- Work with and prep executives to properly staff interviews.
- Manage PR agency and collaborate with them; ensuring active pursuit of PR opportunities and top-notch execution on all programs.
- Develop relationships with key media, industry analysts and social media influencers to ensure positive coverage for company in addition to external PR firm.
- Uncover and constantly brainstorm new ideas/PR stunts/partnerships to increase awareness.
Education: BA/BS in Communications or other related field.
- Field inbound media inquiries and address appropriately.
- Own and drive the press release calendar; ensuring a constant flow of news reaches our audience; as well as authoring those press releases.
- Maintain the online press room and TriNet blog.
- Own the submissions of awards to relevant organizations.
- Support initiatives that require PR support such as internal activities.
Experience: 7-10 years in agency or in-house environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a growing organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AP style preferred.
- Familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strategic/creative thinker, detail-oriented and highly organize.
- Metrics driven.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, works well individually and on a team.
- Understanding of HR industry a bonus
TriNet - 20 months ago