We are looking for a self-motivated Quality Assurance Lead to join the Acquity Group Quality Assurance Center. The QA Lead’s main objective is to drive the QA process and lead teams of QA analysts to ensure software builds meet all technical, functional and business requirements. This role is combination of team leadership, test planning and hands-on testing. Other duties include defect tracking, documentation and frequent interaction with developers and project teams.
This position requires at least 6 years of experience in Software Testing and at least 2 years experience leading QA projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, drive and manage the QA effort on medium to large projects
- Assign and coordinate the work of small teams of junior analysts
- Track and report on QA progress to several audiences: development teams, project leadership and client stakeholders
- Assist QA team in creating test cases, including both test case review and creation
- Manage defects, including the identification, logging, tracking and triaging of issues
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and solve problems creatively
- Detail oriented and able to meet customer and project management deadlines
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- This role may encompass other tasks commensurate with skill level
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field.
- 6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 2 years of experience leading QA projects and/or teams
- Experience with eCommerce and/or Web Content Management
- Experience with automated and performance testing a plus
- Familiarity with Quality Center, Quick Test Pro and Jira a plus
50% more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.