What you will do:
You will be joining a nimble, global company with tight release cycles using Agile methodologies that will present you with frequent opportunities to improve the user experience of our nearly three million customers. This is a perfect opportunity for a capable self-starter with a demonstrated ability to own and improve our QA process from start to finish.
What you will need for this position:
What’s in it for you:
- Solid experience in QA automation, utilizing Watir or Selenium (a must).
- Experience testing Web applications including Web GUI testing and back-end server testing.
- Experience developing high quality use cases.
- Experience with team oriented software development and testing processes and tools.
- 4+ years of experience in development and/or QA with proven experience in implementing automation strategy
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience in testing end-user interfaces on various platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS for different browser types
- BS in computer science, computer engineering or relevant technical discipline required
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, four weeks of vacation, as well as an onsite game room and fully-stocked kitchen that is the envy of the block.
If you are the driven and adaptable person described above, possess a demonstrable history of delivering quality code, and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!