Do you have a passion for making a difference in the world? Do you want to work with ‘Killer Apps’?
EnerNOC, an International provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our world-class Engineering organization. Based in our Boston global headquarters in the Innovation District, the Senior QA Automation Engineer will develop automation tests for our Energy Intelligence Software (EIS) products, as well as continue to drive the future of our automation strategy.
At EnerNOC, employees enjoy all the benefits of a fast growing company - financial stability, ground floor opportunity, and competitive compensation - while working with cutting edge technologies in a team-oriented environment. This is a great opportunity to join a top-notch team and take a leading role in the ongoing development of ground-breaking technology! EnerNOC was voted one of the 2013 Best Places to Work in the Boston Business Journal.
- Manage our framework infrastructure, including the Selenium Grid
- As an active member of our Agile teams, partner with Software Developers, Product Managers, and other QA team members to identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to design test strategies and develop and procure test tools to ensure highest quality deliverables and increase automation’s value to the organization.
- Implement new automation solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Automated software testing and quality assurance.
- Hands on experience working with Selenium Grid and Jenkins
- 3+ years using test automation frameworks ie: Cucumber, FitNesse, TestNG, and Selenium
- 3+ years experience with Source Code Management like CVS, Git or SubVersion
- 4+ years in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience implementing test automation frameworks, including open source solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create a successful application automation test suites that are sustainable and extensive.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; commitment to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increasing quality.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience writing tests in Java and/or JUnit development in an IDE like Eclipse
- Working knowledge of SOAP UI
- Experience working with cloud-based solutions
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools like Jira and Rally.
EnerNOC is a leading provider of cloud-based energy intelligence software (EIS) and services to thousands of enterprise customers and utilities globally. EnerNOC's EIS solutions for enterprise customers improve energy productivity by optimizing how they buy, how much they use, and when they use energy. EIS for enterprise includes supply management, utility bill management, facility optimization, visibility and reporting, project management, demand response, and demand management. EnerNOC's EIS solutions for utilities help maximize the value of demand-side resources, including fully outsourced and utility-managed demand response and energy efficiency programs that drive customer engagement. EnerNOC supports customer success with its world-class professional services team and a Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed 24x7x365. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
EnerNOC - 30 days ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...