EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our world-class Engineering organization. Based in Rochester, the Senior QA Automation Engineer will develop tests for our QTP automation suite, as well as establish and execute ongoing software quality processes. The Senior QA Automation Engineer will leverage QA experience in this hands-on role, where he or she will be expected to work hard to ensure that new software projects are deployed in a consistent, high quality manner.
At EnerNOC, employees enjoy all the benefits of a fast growing company - financial stability, ground floor opportunity, and competitive compensation - while working with cutting edge technologies in a team-oriented environment. This is a great opportunity to join a top-notch team and take a leading role in the ongoing development of ground-breaking technology.
• Work closely with the Automation team in Boston, learning the keyword driven automation framework, following standards established by the Boston Team, and integrating any new tests into the test suite.
• Run automation scripts for new functionality and regression tests.
• Partner with Software Developers, Product Managers, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing.
• Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools, and implementing test cases to ensure highest quality deliverables.
• Design and develop automation tests using the QTP automation product.
• Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
• Perform other duties as required.
• 5-10 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance.
• 5+ years of experience with VBS.
• 5+ years of experience with QTP.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent years of experience in quality assurance.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Strong working knowledge of QTP and keyword driven automated frameworks.
• Extensive experience testing multi-tiered web application products.
• Strong familiarity with QA methodologies and strong software test skills and demonstrated ability to create a successful application test strategy including test case development and test case management.
• Solid experience designing, deploying, and maintaining test environments.
• Black box and white box experience and expertise.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as SVN, CVS.
• Familiarity with bug tracking tools.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Desire to learn new technologies.
EnerNOC - 13 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...