The Senior QA Engineer will report to the Senior QA
Manager in Gaithersburg. They will be responsible for
testing multiple GXS products. Lead complex Comms test
efforts that require multiple test resources and
coordination with many US based developers.
Work under minimal supervision while delivering on
resources and coordination with co-located and
- Lead complex test efforts that require multiple test
major e-commerce application that provides
- Lead testing of several highly visible functions for
configurable B2B transaction processing and critical
supply chain management to Fortune 1000 companies.
developed by the Development team meet GXS quality
- Design and plan test tasks to assure products
both runtime and UI components in releases of GXS
- Design, schedule and execute regression tests on
testing using latest automation and virtualization
- Design and lead technical efforts to streamline
tools within the communications layer.
using latest tools and technologies.
- Contribute significantly to suite of automated tests
engineers to assure testability is designed into
- Participate in architecture discussions with senior
Senior QA members and make significant contributions
- Work in a fast paced environment directly with
on Agile scrum teams.
technology tiers and with geographically dispersed
- Reproduce and troubleshoot production issues.
- Drive resolution of complex defects across multiple
- Produce detailed metrics to track and manage testing
- Lead efforts of Agile process adoption for QA in
- Work under minimal supervision while delivering on
The GHQ QA team works with multiple products in an Agile
SCRUM environment, working closely with the developers
and Product Owners.
Scripting (test automation)
Formal QA training/Experience
Experience with ITKO tools a plus
Education and Experience:
Requires 6-9 years of experience in development,
research, and product testing.
Proven leadership w/ technical complexity
Knowledge of Scrum, Agile + experience w/ Rally software
Must have Knowledge of EDI transactions and be familiar
with EDI structure.
Experience in the process of fulfilling orders, packing
and responding with appropriate EDI messages (like ASNs
Must have strong technical skills and experience testing
messaging and complex non GUI applications and services.
ITKO Lisa w/Virtualization
Microsoft office: Excel, word, etc.
JIRA or any bug tracking tool
SoapUi for testing web services
TOMCAT6 webserver knowledge Language knowledge such as:
Hands on Java programming experience
Communication protocols: Such as AS2, X400, SAP, SMG
Web application testing experience using: Weblogic,
Webmethods, JMS queues
IBM MQ Configuration
Messaging/Product environment experience
Integrated systems environment
Req. Code : 2189
Organizational Unit : SDQA
GXS - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard