Innovative, cutting-edge, and deep-rooted software product company has an immediate opening for a Principal QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer. Reporting directly to the Director of Software Development , you will have the opportunity to develop the QA team from the ground level. You will be part of a new initiative within this established SaaS company that will involve working with the latest technologies, in a fun and dynamic team environment!
Desired Qualifications include:
This is a full-time position for candidates local to Los Angeles/Orange County only, please. Sorry, but no relocation or visa assistance is provided. Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible hours, casual work environment, bonus structure. Salary is depending on experience
- MUST be a driven, self-motivated, quick-learning, high-energy, good communicator, with a desire to work and grow in an evolving and fast-growing company and industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, etc. is plus
- Firm understanding of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ideally have professional experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). If no professional experience, we will train, but you must have a solid understanding of Quality Assurance concepts, methodologies, etc.
- Functional testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Experience with 3 rd party / off-the-shelf testing products
- Bug tracking tools, concepts, processes
- Experience / knowledge with Java Technologies
Strategic Employment Partners - 13 months ago