Do you have a passion for Mobile technology? Do you enjoy keeping track of the latest smart phones, tablets and mobile infrastructure? Do you want to be directly involved in influencing hundreds of millions of mobile users in how well they will be served globally? If your answer is yes, then you are looking at the perfect opportunity. We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is ready to hit the ground running.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Work with the product management team to elaborate requirements and provide feedback. Design and develop test strategy, test plans and detailed test cases.
- Collaborate with the development teams to influence the architecture and design of software. Bring in new perspectives and requirements to help build quality into the design of the product.
- Participate in agile software development and validation processes. Provide test results to developers in short and frequent test cycles.
- Document and track product defects encountered during the execution of test cases and determine the root cause where applicable, also work with cross functional teams to resolve all identified issues.
- Prepare test reports to describe how test cases are executed, measure the results, and compare them against established test criteria.
- Work with the operations teams to troubleshoot and/or reproduce the problems reported by customers. Document the details and provide feedback to developers to assist timely resolution.
- 5+ years as a senior quality engineer or dev-test engineer working on a software product.
- Deep understanding of mobile devices, applications and technologies. Experience in testing mobile applications on a variety of mobile devices.
- Experience in test automation and programming with at least one programming language.
- Hands-on and passionate about product quality, testing, system architecture, and usability.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, client/server architecture, large scale deployment of highly available applications/services, and integration with backend systems.
- Hands-on experience in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry and standards, with practical experience in testing of handset and server solutions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Software development experience in multiple programming or scripting language is a big plus.
- Knowledge of FOTA, OMA/DM and mobile applications.
- Experience in testing mobile devices and server management software.
- Knowledge of Android, Apple and Windows mobile technology stack.
- Know-how of rooting, debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...