Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
The Senior QA Manager will provide program quality management and execution leadership to the program in establishing and implementing the systems and tools to facilitate quality assurance and management efforts.
Consulting Managers are exempt resources who typically serve as liaisons with more senior levels of the client organization. They may collaborate and strategize with Consultants on the core client issues, their root causes, and then recommended solutions.
Senior Quality Assurance Manager is experienced business manager delivering Quality Assurance policy, plans, processes, and procedures.
- Subject Matter Expertise directly to clients to support their ongoing programs, new initiatives, and strategic planning in one or more of RG’s core solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective team builder and facilitator of work groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent speaker, facilitator, information translator to client, customers, and teammates
- Experienced coach and mentor
- 15+ years broad experience in quality management disciplines in federal Government and commercial environments
- Secret clearance
- BA/BS or MA/MS Degree
- Expertise establishing Quality Management policy, plans, processes, and procedures within an SDLC framework
- Experience developing Quality Surveillance methods and metrics
- Experience developing Quality Assurance processes (e.g., audits)
- Experience developing Quality Control policies and techniques
- Developing Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, to include sampling, decision tables, and checklists
- DAU PQM 101, 201A, 201B, 301
- DAU CLE 003
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
Robbins Gioia, LLC - 16 months ago