Need testers with Development experience
Hands on experience using UNIX , XML , PL/SQL , Quality Center, Strong SDLC concepts
Hands on experience of reporting tools / reports testing - QC, SharePoint , JIRA
Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts
Hands on experience with PL/SQL , XML , and debugging of logs.
Strong hands on experience using the UNIX commands for debugging the logs in VI editor.
Mobile Application testing is a plus
Big Data / Data Grid testing is a plus
Telecoms business knowledge - Mobile application Testing is a plus.
--Preparation of test plans and test cases
Verification / validation test results.
- Preparation of test data, i.e. - selecting the appropriate test claim(s) and corresponding transactions.
Develops solutions and makes decisions that impact projects and staff members.
- Monitoring / tracking of test cases / test scenarios/defects/resolutions utilizing QC
- Document issues and risks
- Effectively manage time in order to successfully meet set targets & handle multiple priorities simultaneously to ensure follow-through to completion.
- Effectively communicate, partner and interact with peers, Supervisors, Associate Directors, and other members of senior leadership.
- Environment is fast-paced.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Applying strong knowledge of processes and procedures
- Ability to develop ideas or recommendations that may have an impact on existing or future systems/applications, products, services or procedures and business processes.
- This position requires a high level of flexibility
- Interfacing with multiple project teams / workgroups to ensure all inclusive testing of processes, procedures and operations.
- The incumbent will be required to reviewing approaches, conducting testPlan walkthroughs, prepare testplans for functional testing , and system integration testing . Responsible to create project plans for the testing activity, resource allocation and management of tasks for multiple projects. Track milestone and come up with mitigation alternatives for issues and design gaps. Interact with Analyst, QA leads, Operation leads to ensure the deliverables are aligned.
- Works as a team member on large, highly complex technical projects under minimal direction of senior staff and management. Regularly leads medium to large size projects, performs project management activities such as planning, sizing, configuration and scheduling activities. Performs analysis, resolves problems and monitors to proactively prevent problems from occurring.
- Incumbent will also lead and execute test cases for functional testing , system integration testing , create defects, manage defects, debug, troubleshoot, write shell , unix scripts to aid testing .
- Evaluates options for meeting user needs, and ensures that system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated in an effective, efficient manner.
- Troubleshoots complex development and production application problems and provides technical and production support on an on-call basis.
sologig - 17 months ago