Senior Quality Analyst
As a member of the Software Quality Team in a rapid development environment you will be responsible for ensuring products are deployed to product highest quality.
Senior Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
• Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases for web site verification.
• Develop test scripts and test software, for iterative and incremental software development efforts.
• Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
• Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
• Identify and manage issues/defects for each development project.
• Make available test status and progress reports to the project team.
Senior Quality Analyst Required Skills:
• Combination of 5+ years of web testing experience in either QA or development
• 3+ years demonstrated success in using tools such as JIRA, HP Mercury Quality Center or similar defect tracking tools.
• 3+ years experience or more in an agile or rapid development environment
• Advance knowledge of internet technologies and protocols, i.e. http, web services
• Experience testing websites with social media integrations, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Senior Quality Analyst Desired Skills:
• Strong experience working with HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), Selenium, or other automated tool.
• Experience working with Use Cases Â¿ Working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Behavior:
• Must be a helper, problem solver and a quick learner.
• Takes initiative and works autonomously to achieve group objectives.
• Must be a team player.
• Realizes the importance of responding to customer needs promptly and seriously.
• Highly responsive to the problems of internal and external customers.
• Must be highly motivated and results oriented.
• Preferred Education - Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or
• Mathematics Minimum Experience - 5 years or higher
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 10 months ago