1fb.net is seeking an energetic Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with a proven track record to join an established, bright and focused team in helping create, and deploy quality multi-tiered Web applications.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Participate in the QA testing efforts for multiple product releases.
- Interact and work closely with distributed development and test teams throughout the product development life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, communicating with Project Managers, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Review and provide input into requirements, specifications, design documents and other product and engineering documentation.
- Develop and Maintain test plans, testing strategies, test cases and scenarios, test data, matrices, and other QA related documentation.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience and abilities:
- Work closely with the Director of Quality Assurance to help innovate and continually improve the team’s testing procedures and methodologies.
- Ability to work and interact with a team of bright and dedicated individuals.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of data sources, data flows, databases, and experience with relational databases.
- 6+ years QA experience, including Functional, Error, Real World / Exploratory, User Acceptance Scenarios, and Boundary conditions.
- 2+ years in a senior QA engineer role, with responsibilities on test design and planning.
- Experience with distributed test teams.
- Firm understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Self-driven with leadership qualities and aspiration.
The following experience and abilities would be pluses:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree.
- 1-2+ years testing financial applications, including financial calculations and/or formula.
- 1-2 Years testing experience with 3-tier or n-tier application systems.
- Testing experience with OLTP application systems is desirable, but not required.
1fb.net provides a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program, including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
- 1-2 Years testing batch processing systems.
1st Financial Bank USA - 18 months ago