12-Hour dayShift (5:30am to 5:30pm)
Primary responsibilities for this position is to:
• Identify quality improvement opportunities
• Lead and facilitate quality improvement teams
• Manage and implement improvement projects
• Provide daily quality shift support including problem solving, checking paper work, and managing quality assurance transactions
The ideal candidate will display initiative, motivation, leadership and flexibility to manage change across all shifts and a desire to advance in the organization. Candidate should be comfortable teaching in and outside of the classroom to develop manufacturing associates as owners of quality. While initially a night shift position, the candidate’s schedule should be flexible to work day hours as needed to participate and lead improvement activities and projects. Must be willing to participate and complete training and education activities, including outside study and occasional travel.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science or technical field
• 5 years of experience in manufacturing with progressive levels of responsibilities
• Experience or education in Quality Assurance, including Six Sigma Green Belt, ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CQT) or other ASQ Certifications strongly preferred. Without certification, training and progress toward certification will be a requirement of the position.
Please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockline Industries, Inc - 18 months ago
Rockline Industries is a family owned corporation established in 1976.
Rockline is principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing...