As a member of the first shift QA/RA team this individual will implement procedural requirements of ZOLL's complaint handling and event reporting systems. Supports the organization in quality improvement and defect prevention activities. Review and close customer complaints to identify root cause and verify the investigation can stand on it's own in the event of an audit. Perform Trend analysis. Communicate with customers and suppliers. Assist with investigations that could lead to corrective and or preventative action. Assist with internal audits.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to electronics technology.
- Has basic computer skills in a MS Windows environment, competency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Access.
- Knowledge of FDA QSr required, knowledge of Medical Device Reporting including international regulations preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined organization.
To qualify for this position the candidate must have a minimum of a 2 year degree or equivalent work experience and 6+ years related experience, in addition to:
- Experience with soldering, ESD handling and electro-mechanical assembly methods.
- Experience with mechanical and electronic test equipment.
Zoll Medical Corporation - 12 months ago
ZOLL Medical Corporation (ZOLL) develops technologies and software that help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) personnel and lay...