Perform both automated and manual testing for various high-profile public websites in a creative and innovative environment! ettain group has an immediate opening for a Senior Automation Quality Engineer contract position. This is a great opportunity to work with a nationally renowned non-profit organization in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will have experience testing highly-trafficked, media-rich, public-facing websites, as well as testing content management systems used to build those websites. You should be comfortable working within a team, as well as working independently to create and execute test plans.
- Write, maintain and perform automated tests, testing both front-end and back-end.
- Write, maintain and perform detailed manual and regression tests, including documentation.
- Perform security- and performance-specific tests on a regular basis.
- Assist in managing incoming bugs, ensuring that all bugs are entered with adequate information.
- Assist with the implementation of QA policies and procedures across the organization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to make sure the applications meet requirements.
- Work closely with project managers to create test cases based on requirements.
- Participate in the design of software applications and advise of common errors and high-risk areas.
- Suggest designs that facilitate testing.
- Look for opportunities to automate testing procedures.
sologig - 18 months ago