GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician performs inspection of incoming products, finished products, assemblies and compounds to verify products meet specifications and are free of damage or defects.
- Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Perform incoming inspection of items as needed to reduce backlogs
- Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report outcomes
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
- Generate and maintain inspection documents and files
- Trains team members when required
- Comply with EHS regulations & policies
1. High school diploma/GED plus 4 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory
2. Minimum of 3 years in relevant experience
3. Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
4. Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
5. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
6. Must be willing to work in our Issaquah, WA facility
7. Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
8. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Attention to detail
2. Technical / Associate Degree
3. Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
4. Six Sigma Green Belt certified
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 20 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...