Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises . Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
If you know Search, then you know it’s a treasure trove of interesting and highly complex algorithms and problems to solve. It involves just about every area of computer science, including user interface design, artificial intelligence, efficient and customized search algorithms, databases, core infrastructure, mass data storage and retrieval, natural language processing, distributed computing, security, performance, high-availability, error handling, and fault tolerance. As a member of this team, you will be partnering with brilliant and creative people who love to stretch the boundaries of search technology, while providing the quality engineering of the highest used customer interface at salesforce. Does this sound exciting to you? If so, this just might be your #dreamjob! What are you waiting for?
- Perform comprehensive test planning that includes use case analysis, functionality, usability, performance, error handling and boundary conditions, etc.
- Build black and white box test automation that is effective, fast, robust, and maintainable using tools such as Selenium and JUnit
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of quality engineering experience
- Solid Java programming skills (or other object oriented programming language with the ability and desire to work in Java)
- Familiarity with database and SQL development
- Experienced in SQA methodologies (black box and white box testing) and test automation utilizing JUnit and Selenium
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with search technologies, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, information retrieval, and/or machine learning is a major plus
- Experienced in working with highly-available, software-as-a-service platforms
- Experienced with agile software development and short release cycles
salesforce.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard