Sr. Quality Engineer
Evidon empowers consumers and businesses to see, understand and control data online. With insights
fueled by its Ghostery browser extension and rich, 800+ company privacy Database, Evidon enables
businesses to assess the cookies and other tracking activity on their websites, helping them to protect
their audience data and improve performance.
As the first and largest dedicated provider of privacy and compliance solutions for digital media, Evidon
also enables leading brands, agencies, publishers, advertising networks and others to comply easily with
privacy laws and self-regulatory programs across North America and Europe. Evidon serves over a billion
“Ad Choices” notices daily on behalf of these businesses—in the U.S. and in local languages across Europe -
giving consumers transparency into and control over how their information is used online. By
protecting themselves and empowering consumers, businesses build their brands and improve results.
Evidon currently seeks Engineers that are passionate about building killer, quality user experiences. We
rely heavily on tools like Selenium, Webistrano, JIRA and Eclipse and technologies like Hadoop, JQuery,
are viewed by billions of people – in nearly 20 languages -- every month. This position, based in NY,
offers a unique opportunity to work alongside industry thought leaders to create solutions that stem
confusion related to online consumer data collection, one of the industry’s most pervasive issues.
We are somewhat flexible regarding past experience, and are focused on ensuring a good cultural fit as much as
- Coordinate test development tasks for 2+ products
- Develop automated tests based on object-oriented programming concepts
- Author test requirements to cover each feature story
- Work closely with various team leads to determine if and when build is production worthy
- Coordinate deployments to test and production environments
- Triage and route production issues for immediate resolution
we are in making sure the candidate has the right skills for the job. Candidate should be a driven self-starter who
works hard and enthusiastically collaborates with others.
Desired skills and experience:
For more information, please visit our website http://www.evidon.com or check out our blog at
- Computer Science Degree and/or relevant experience
- Logical thinking with natural problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with testing complex GUIs, APIs, and platforms
- Experience with gray-box, white-box, and end-to-end testing
- Experience with modern Browsers and Operating Systems (OSX, Windows) and command line interfaces
- Working in an agile environment, with frequent releases and iterative feature development
- Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI, Java, JIRA
- SQL and databases like Postgres and MySQL
Evidon, Inc - 17 months ago
Evidon is dedicated to improving online advertising by increasing accountability, improving transparency and, most importantly, helping...