OmniVision is looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer to be responsible for the following:
• Assure quality throughout the product cycle: product development, manufacturing, risk, production releases; and servicing
• Rapidly acquire product test knowledge through product hands-on experience
• Drive and improve product, test, and quality processes
• Lead quality improvement initiatives, implement proactive actions to reduce test quality incidents
• Manage test release and test change control
• Drive customer problem analysis, corrective actions, and issue reports
• Improve customer processes and advocate test quality in the context of end-user satisfaction
5+ years of experience in quality and test engineering in semiconductor industry. (Knowledge of image sensor testing and quality is a plus.)
Solid understanding of new product release quality and procedure
Dynamic, progressive, proactive, responsive, and hands-on experience and ability to work in multifunctional teams with minimum supervision
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach
Proficient in problem solving, report writing, and follow through
The ideal candidate should have broad quality and/or test engineering experience in semiconductor industry
Experience with Perl scripting is preferred, as well as with data analysis tools like JUMP.
Knowledge of Mandarin is preferred.
BS degree in technical or related field is required; MS degree preferred.
OmniVision Technologies - 15 months ago