Responsible on on-time delivery of committed project/features with desired quality.
Responsible for committing code developed for a project (can be multi-personnel team). Ensure quality through unit testing, automation, code documentation, and overall feature functionality documentation.
Works with cross functional teams to plan and execute project related tasks.
Assess risk at a project level.
Be able to handle external requests related to the project.
Subject Matter Expert in a specific functionality.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in small- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides solutions for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 5 year experience testing scalable ecommerce applications
Ecommerce experience: Automation experience; SeleniumTestNG, PL/SQL, Oracle, Scripting Language: Shell, Java, WebServices Testing, Oracle Transportation Management, MULE is a plus.
Quality Engineer III
Walmart Stores - 10 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...