Every day over 19,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Amdocs is seeking a Senior Quality Expert to join our team in Champaign, Illinois. The Senior QE is responsible for maintaining all certifications for ISO 9001:2000, ISO 17799, SSAE16, and customer audits by coordinating, performing and tracking internal and external audits as well as provides site and account quality awareness and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of operations environment work experience
- Ability to analyze processes and measurements, and come up with improvement ideas
- Facilitation skills
- Proficiency with MS Project, familiarity with advanced Excel functionality, familiarity with Quality Center
- Experience and knowledge in Testing Processes and Methodology
- Able to present deliverables to managers.
- Knowledge of the Telco business processes
- High analytical skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Reports regularly to managers. Consults and escalates when necessary.
- Consulting peers on methodology issues as part of the solution building process.
Amdocs - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amdocs helps bring telecom companies and their customers together. The company is a leading supplier of customer experience software and...