Provide leadership in the incoming, manufacturing, and packaging inspection areas.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
- Coordinate activity related to NCR initiation, distribution, disposition, and the MRB meeting.
- Coordinate the scheduling of required training for inspectors.
- Conducting manufacturing process line audits and maintaining the results of audits through the appropriate company system.
- Process Improvement team support (aid in complying data, supporting open action items, etc.)
- Dispatch job assignments and priorities to quality inspectors and assist in preparing weekly inspection area(s) schedules.
- Determine the scope of non-conformances, quarantined product, recommended corrective actions, and the release of dispositioned product.
- In support of Quality Engineering, generates data for product evaluations and new product introductions through standard and proposed test methods.
- Audits manufacturing processes for compliance to regulatory requirements and conformance to specifications.
- Performs all functions related to the inspection and release of incoming, in-process, and finished product.
- Investigates non-conformance issues in a timely fashion, determining the scope of the non-conformance. Initiates and assures corrective actions.
- Coordinates the receipt, distribution and training notification of all revised and new process documentation for quality inspectors.
- Supports Quality Engineering in investigations, testing and documentation with minimal supervision, using various procedures, as needed.
- Trains Inspectors.
- Acts as lead in the absence of the Quality Management.
- Detailed knowledge of all Assembly and Incoming Inspection procedures at Angiodynamics
- Detailed knowledge of Angiodynamics’s Medical products & manufacturing procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivation are required in this position.
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with both peers, and management
- Proven ability to use MS Word, Excel, and databases in order to facilitate a satisfactory documentation program.
- Extremely fluent in ERP system functions.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Good decision making skills.
- Two year degree or equivalent experience.
- Three years experience as a Quality Inspector, preferred.
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 10 months ago