- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and drives product and supplier quality strategies for direct import and domestic general merchandise or consumable products to achieve desired results
- Drives alignment and engagement of internal and external cross-functional partners to drive efficiency in the value chain
- Drives global quality projects to drive product improvement
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 4 years experience in Technical Field, General Merchandising or related field OR 6 years experience in General Merchandising or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience working in an Independent Testing Lab
- 4 years of supervisory experience
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma Green Belt
Senior Quality Manager General Merchandise-Sam's Club
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...